WHAT WE APPRAISE
- A wide range of property falls under this category.
- While a single piece may have specific value, an entire collection may be significantly more valuable.
- Paintings, Watercolors, Drawings, Prints including: Engravings, Etchings, Lithographs, Linocuts
- Audubon, Calder, Cassatt, Currier & Ives, Dali, Neiman, Picasso, Rockwell, Sloan, Warhol and others.
- 16th, 17th & 18th century Old Master paintings, drawings and engravings
- Bronze & Marble
- American, English, French & other European furniture
- Art Nouveau
- Art Deco
- Porcelain - Meissen, Sevres, Royal Vienna, and other fine porcelains.
- Pottery - Newcomb College, Gruby, Rookwood, Weller, Van Briggle, Edgefield and other American pottery.
- Sterling Silver, Coin Silver & European '800' Silver - American, English, French, German and all others.
- Russian Silver, Russian Enamel & Faberge
- Edward Farmer
- American, English, French, German, etc.
- Tiffany, Galle, Lalique, Gabriel Argy-Rousseau, Daum, Steuben, Baccarat, and other glass.
Lamps and Lighting
- Murano, Tiffany, Pairpoint, Handel and other fine lamps, lighting and chandeliers.
- Stringed - Piano, guitar, violin, harp
Oriental Rugs + Carpets & Tapestries
- Persian, Caucasian, Chinese, Turkish and European
- Samplers & Quilts
- Japanese Woodblock Prints, Japanese Pottery & Porcelain, Netsuke
- Chinese Pottery, Porcelain & Textiles
- Eskimo (Alaska, Canada & Greenland)
Native American Indian
- Beadwork, Blankets, Rugs, Dolls, San Ildefonso & Santa Clara Pottery
Guns & Swords
- American & European
Books & Documents
- All books (except paperbacks)
- American & European Documents and Autographs
- Louis Vuitton - Suitcases & Trunks
- Malles Goyard - Vintage Suitcases & Trunks
Just because your item isn't listed, it doesn't mean we won't appraise it!
Antique Appraiser I Fine Art Appraiser I Expert Witness & Litigation Support